Alameda Satellite Office Hours
Do you have questions about state services? Do you want to discuss legislative successes or have ideas about future legislation? My office is here to help.
My office can also assist you with state-related matters, such as:
- Department of Motor Vehicles
- Foreclosure Prevention Programs
- Consumer Complaints
- Veterans’ Benefits
- State Taxes
- Unemployment and Disability Insurance
- Professional Conduct or Licensing Complaints
- Medi-Cal and Covered California
- Bills and issues in the Legislature
Thursday, September 12
10 - 12 noon
Alameda Free Library
1550 Oak Street
Alameda, CA 94501
To make an appointment, please contact my district office at (510) 286-1670 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, it's first come first served.